The founders of our congregation planned for themselves, as well as future generations, by establishing the B’nai Amoona Cemetery. Today we continue their legacy as we remain committed to providing a final resting place in a beautiful serene setting for our loved ones.
Planning for death is never easy. Imagine how comforting it will be to those in mourning that you have relieved them of the burden of making burial decisions.
Benefits of Pre-Planning
All too often, families have not planned ahead and must make decisions in the midst of their grief. Some families are burdened with heavy medical bills that add to their stress, emotionally and financially.
Purchasing your burial plots today gives you peace of mind and:
• Relieves your family members of the strain of last minute arrangements.
• Ensures that all your family members will be buried in close proximity to each other.
• Offers you the option of extending your payments and saves money by avoiding future price increases.
For more information, please contact the Cemetery Director, Barry Needle at 314-427-5900.
Why B'nai Amoona Cemetery
• Situated on beautiful wooded land in University City, the cemetery is centrally located with easy access to most city and nearby suburban population centers.
• Individuals and families may choose traditional burial or interment of cremated remains.
• Burial plots are available to both members and non-members of Congregation B’nai Amoona.