The B'nai Amoona Early Childhood Center is dedicated to providing outstanding programming. We emphasize Jewish life and values in a caring, developmentally appropriate, and stimulating environment. Partnering with parents and community volunteers, our goal is to provide our students with a strong academic and social foundation that encourages a lifelong love of learning.
* Flexible scheduling with openings from Monday-Friday 7:30am - 6:00pm
* 6 weeks to 6 years of age
* Certified, licensed, and experienced teachers and specialists who love what they do.
* Low student-teacher ratios
* Individual attention
* Active parent and community volunteers
* In educating the whole child by helping the child to develop socially, emotionally, physically, & cognitively.
* In building independence and creativity as well as appreciating each child individuality.
* The foundation for Judaism and its traditions are built for children and their families during the early years.
* Preschool is the beginning of lifetime friendships.
a time for each child to develop in his/her own time and individual way.
Kitah Teva (Outside Learning)
Imaginations are stimulated while curiosity and creativity are provoked when children explore the outside world. Children love to roll logs, dig, plant, observe growth, and create habitats. Painting outside feel very differently than an inside art space.
If we can do it inside, we can do it outside and so much more.