The Bernard Lipnick NextGen Leadership Fellowship encourages high school and college age students (15-22) to seek out Jewish leadership programs that build on their individual passions and interests in a “choose your own Jewish adventure” manor.
This fellowship provides teens with the tools to make customized, personal choice concerning how they engage and deepen both their personal Judaism and their connection to the greater Jewish community. Additionally, the fellowship affords them a platform to share their passion, their personal blend of Jewish leadership, with their community. This sharing of personalized, individual passion will foster stronger relationships between the synagogue community and the fellow.
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be a junior in high school through the senior year of your undergraduate degree.
- Ensure that your program is short term with Judaic content and has some leadership development as a core component.
- Agree to share a written reflection for a publication and speak about your adventure at Congregation B’nai Amoona .
- Be recipient of this Fellowship no more than two times during your eligible years.
- Be a member in good standing at Congregation B’nai Amoona.
- Apply for (up to) fifty percent of the total cost not to exceed $1,500.00.
Applications will be accepted by the following dates:
November 30, 2017
March 28, 2018
May 16, 2018